How We Build Your Team
Customized (from menu below) to assist your business in identifying and defining the roles, selecting and proactively recruiting staff for growth or realignment with cultural and operational initiatives.
- Organizational Alignment
- Strategy to understand resources required to support business growth and initiatives
- Accountability based performance management tools such as job description and performance evaluations
- Management training & coaching
- Collaborates with hiring managers to determine staffing needs, maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
- Creates and delivers job postings
- Screens resumes, perform in-person and phone interviews with candidates, provide tools and best practices for interviewing – hire recommendations
- Administers appropriate Candidate Assessments, interprets results in alignment with the position
- Performs reference and background checks
- Communicates employer information and benefits during screening process
- Stays current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices
- Serves as liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations
- Compensation and Hire Negotiations
- Provides rate ranges and compensation recommendations
- Prepares offer letters and negotiation strategies
- Develops Onboarding processes
- Succession Planning: The Next Generation of Leadership
- You cannot start too early - Whether you have initiated your exit strategy time line or not, it is never too early to train and groom the next generation of leadership.
- THE JOURNEY: Your Strategic Plan will be a unique reflection of your organization.
- Don’t take any one “step” or destination too literally – Be open to change and manage that change
Like starting a business, this phase should be embraced with the same enthusiasm, passion, and excitement. Enjoy!